PEUGEOT EXPERT 2007 ON DGA WIND DEFLECTORSLogin to see prices
DGA Wind Deflectors – Internal Fitment
Our DGA deflectors are designed to maximize and improve comfort and protection when driving in any weather condition. There aerodynamic design has a number of benefits such as reduced wind noise and protection from sun exposure/rain. The sleek and stylish design will also help the look of your vehicle.
- Prevent water entering vehicle when window is down slightly
- Great to control airflow throughout the vehicle
- Lightly tinted in order to blend in with your vehicle
- Reduced wind noise/sun exposure
- Sleek and Aerodynamic design
- Simple to install (Internal wind channel fitment)
- Fitting instructions included with the item
- Manufactured from high quality durable plastic
In order to fit the deflectors offer them up to the window to make sure they are the correct shape and size. When you are happy with this remove the 3M Adhesive tape and insert the deflectors into the window channel. Carefully put your window up which will secure the deflectors in the channel and will let the adhesive embed itself for a secure fit. Keep your windows up for around 24 hours in order to allow the deflector time to set and your wind deflector will be fitted perfectly.
Should you have any difficulty with fitment then please see our tutorial video which will help you – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVERHLuL578
Compatible for – Peugeot Expert 2007 on
Peugeot Expert Accessories at 4x4ni.com